Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Good Poem Needs...By Jake..13 yrs old...My Grandson



This poem is a riddle...

A good poem needs a start,
It does not need to be art.
It needs to have a middle.
It can even be a riddle.
It needs to have an end.
It can be about a friend.
It can be about a loved one
Or be about having fun.
It can be about somone dead
Or just be good to read in bed.
It can be about someone alive
Or about something you need to thrive.
It does not need to rhyme
It can take a little or loads of time.
A good poem needs what everyone feeds.


Can you guess?
Jakey

2 comments:

  1. Jakey , it is beautiful... I love it and I will give it a guess , I know three thing people need .

    Love ... wisdom ... understanding .

    Waiting to see how close I am .
    Much love to you baby boy .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't talked to Jake yet but i will get an answer for you. I like your choices...PiC

    ReplyDelete

Come on in , set awhile and have a cup of tea and cookies , as always you are welcome .