Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Birthday 'Aunt Jeannie'


Aunt Jeannie ,
Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires ! We are wishing you a day full of surprises

We may not be by your side ... celebrating your special day with you ...but we want you to know that we're thinking of you & wishing you a wonderful 'Birthday.'

You are much adored  this card brings so much love it will last a lifetime .

Jonny , Sha , Jenny , Man Carano

Chris ,Sherlyn , Bubba Landrieu


Polar Bear Cubs

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much, my cubs,
    I was so surprised and so happy to get your card I am afraid I did just like Mama does....I cried.
    It is so beautiful and I can feel the warmth from all the love you sent me. It is the best gift I could ever receive.
    I love all of you very much
    Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Jeannie we are happy you like your birthday card . all the cubs pick it out together .
    I told mama to put it here where we get the videos I did not want it hide so no one would see it.
    all the polar bear cubs hope you got a lot of present . we are sending you some chocolate kisses .

    ReplyDelete

Come on in , set awhile and have a cup of tea and cookies , as always you are welcome .