Monday, March 12, 2012

Keep'Em in Stitches 'Public Servants'



A lady called the fire station and said that her house was on fire . The fire chief asked , "How do we get there ?" She said , "Don't y'all stil have those little red fire trucks ?
***************************************************************************************
A man staggered out of a bar and out to the street . He was walking with one foot on the curb and the other foot on the street when a policeman saw him , tapped him on the shoulder , and said , "You'll have to come with me ... you are drunk ." The man looked at him and said , "Thank God . I thought I was crippled ."
***************************************************************************************
A redneck sheriff stopped by a boy in a car on the back roads and told him to roll down his window and show him his driver's license . He asked the boy where he was from , and the boy said , "Chicago." The sheriff looked at the driver's licence and said , "What are you doing with this Illinois driver's licence , boy?"
***************************************************************************************
A state trooper was driving along a mountain road and saw an Indian lying with his ear to the ground . He heard him saying , "Chevy pickup , large tires , green and man driving with large German Shepherd in Passenger seat . Loaded with firewood , Ca lifornia licence plate 1-896-PUC." The trooper asked , "You mean you can tell all that by listening to the ground?" "No," the Indian said . "The truck just ran over me ."
***************************************************************************************
A woman was about to have a baby . The time came and the husband called 911. The dispatcher tried to calm him down ; she asked him , "Is this her first child ?" He said , "No , i'm her husband ."
***************************************************************************************
A man found a monkey loose on the street . He picked him up , put him in his truck , and started down the street . A cop saw him and said , "Man , you ought to take him to the zoo ." So the next day he was driving and the cop saw him again , "I thought you was gonna take hom to the zoo ." The man said , "I did and we had so much fun that today we're going to the fair ."
***************************************************************************************
A minister parked his car in a no-parking zone in a large city because he was short on time and couldn't find a space with a meter . Then he put a note under the windshield wiper that read : I'll have c ircled the block ten times . If I don't park here , I'll miss my appointment . Forgive us our trespasses ."
*** When he returned , he found a citation from a police officer along with this note , "I've circled this block for ten years . If I don't give you a ticket , I'll lose my job . Lead us not into temptation."
***************************************************************************************
Two elderly people were pulled over by a policeman who demanded the husband's driver's licence . The officer asked the man , "Do you know how fast you was going ? What's your destination ?"
*** The husband gave him his licence and said , "We're going to Ruston , Louisiana ."
The trooper said , "I knew a woman there who was so ugly , she could make a train go down a dirt road ."
*** The wife said , "Who could not hear very well , asked , "What did he say ?" The husband replied , "He said he thinks he knows you ."
****************************************************************************************
A man found a body in New Orleans and called 911 . The operator asked , "Where are you ?" The man said , I am on Thopatulas Street ." She said , "Spell that for me ."
The man thought for a moment and then said , "Can't I just drag him over to Oak Street and then you can pick him up from there ?"

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the jokes PIC. You know I am addicted...LOL...See ya later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou PIC ...
    Dr. Maxy says he enjoys doing this column .
    Lots /Lots of LOL and will see you later .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Maxy should get a real dog's job. Like being a guard dog or guiding the blind. This blog stuff has gone to his head and made him a little arse. It's all that white cat's fault, cheering him on and telling what to do. I told him he should be more careful picking his friends...The Genie

    ReplyDelete
  4. [gilles]
    I do have a real job ...
    do you think it's easy to be a perfect arse ...Hahaha
    Look who's talking , my human mama ... I met this white cat through you , I'm just following my human mama's lead .
    Hahahaha... Boy , I'm hot today .

    ReplyDelete

Come on in , set awhile and have a cup of tea and cookies , as always you are welcome .