Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Best Friends

Here's to old friends ! They know everything about you . But can't remember any of it .

A friend is a treasure , a friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift . A friend is someone we treasure , for our friendship is a gift . A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty , joy , and grace and make the world we live in a better and happier place.

Friendship happens in that special moment when someone reaches out ot another , trusts , comforts believe in another and make a spec ial difference that no one else can make .

True friends are for life , until the end . You're more than special , you're my bestest friend , you are the one I can go to when I'm in deep despair you'll the one that'll help me ... even when I get gum in my hair !

You're the one who'll laugh and go laughing with me all through the night ; the one who'll help me with all your might .

To have a good friend , you have to be one , so be nice to one another , so you can be friends forever and that's how to be the best friend you can be .

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg ... even though they know you are slightly cracked ."

*******************Bernard Meltzer*****************************

2 comments:

  1. Truer words were never spoke PIC. I feel exactly the same way. Beautiful sentiment....Luv ya...Genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so very happy you like it ... I was thinking of you ...LUV YA..Witchy

    ReplyDelete

Come on in , set awhile and have a cup of tea and cookies , as always you are welcome .