Punch up citrus in a flash — the flavor is tripled — with the hardworking supermarket standby, orange juice concentrate. These are scrumptious. The kids love them and it's a healthy treat.
- 1 container(s) (7-ounce) Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup(s) thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 large bananas
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- Puree one Greek yogurt, thawed orange juice concentrate, bananas, lime zest, and fresh lime juice in a blender.
- Pour into six 3-ounce molds. (We used mini baking tins with Popsicle sticks, but you can also substitute paper cups.) Freeze until smoothie pops are solid, about 4 hours.
- To release pops, dip molds into hot water until pops loosen and slide out. If using cups, peel away paper.