Monday, December 12, 2011

A Safe Place

We all need a refuge , a safe harbor in which to rest and be replenished  -- a sanctuary created by the magical mystery of our imagination . Such a haven might be a beautiful  green , sheltered garden where we meet , talk with and are comforted by a wise and loving advisor . In our often  fragmented days it is important for us to create such a sanctuary , a place  from which to gather courage , strength and balance to creatively live our daily lives . An inner garden is often the most powerful solace we can find .

Close your eyes now  and imagine yourself in a beautiful place . Feel yourself wrapped in the healing and protective embrace of someone who has only your best interest at heart . If no one you know comes to mind  , create a loving person . Rest in his or her arms  -- a precious and valued child protected from all harm . Feel  the caring  and carry the feeling throughout your day .

After we have established an inner retreat , we can return to it by merely remembering its beauty and peace . If there is a time in our day when we need reassurance or peace of mind , we can take a moment or two  to revisit out sanctuary  and be replenished in the safe embrace of our inner  guardian .
******************************************************************************
Words of  Wisdom
I am loved and protected , I am safe in this world , I use my wise imagination to create a safe harbor for myself . I give myself permission to fill my vase to overflowing . I freely love others from a sense of overflow  , it is loving for me to fill my own vase .I open myself to receive all good things . I love others unconditional from the fullness of my own heart .I express myself with love  and kindness , I have the courage to be nice , and I enjoy it . I communicate who I really am  --- a being of love .

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and wise...I loved it, I relate to it. They are words for all people to meditate upon.

    Thankyou for the wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome , it was my pleasure .

    There will be more in the coming year .
    G.

    ReplyDelete

Come on in , set awhile and have a cup of tea and cookies , as always you are welcome .