Saturday, June 23, 2018


A special wish for an old and very dear friend,
With you I never need to hold back or pretend.
You always know and see clearly, everything on my mind.
You are genuine and wise and unfailingly kind.
In good times or sorrowful, our bond will endure.
Through tears and through laughter, 
It remains timeless and pure.
Though our friendship spans countries, all-embracing and vast,
You'll be in my thoughts and my heart to the last.
Enjoy your special day from beginning to end,
And know you are loved,
Sincerely, your friend.
 





PS:

1 comment:

  1. I love it ,
    Thank you for such a warm and heartfelt wish and being a very drah and loving friend
    no sweetie we don't have to hold back or prentend , I can always feel when things or not on the uphill with ypu , it's the connecting / bond we have and one day that bond will be made known .
    Dear friend there have been tears and laughter ... but I will say we have had more laughter than tears . You also will be in my heart and thoughts to the last .
    I will enjoy my special day and a toast to you sweetie . I do so feel the love . Much Love , the special day girl ....
    NEE

    PS: Gil said that Brian / he was some lucky guys ... we are both gorgeous and we are smiling .
    Hahahaha so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Come on in , set awhile and have a cup of tea and cookies , as always you are welcome .