Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Ham n' Tater casserole


Ham, Potato and Broccoli Casserole

I had some left over ham last week and my family was tired of hambone and white bean soup and other tired old recipes, so I tried a very simple casserole and found it to be very tasty, healthy and a nice change. It is one of those one pan, easy, comfort  meals that I love.  You can add some macaroni pasta or try seasoning the potatoes before you bake. Put this dish in the freezer and bake whenever you're too lazy to cook! Can also be made with leftover cooked chicken.  I hope you enjoy it also.

Ingredients:
Servings Per Recipe: 5

1 (16 ounce) package frozen French fries ( chopped up) or package of hash browns
1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli ( I used fresh)
1 1/2 cups cooked, cubed ham

2 comments:

  1. This will be delicious with a salad or with slice tomatoes / kosher pickles . You know Dad is going to want some hot bread .

    I put the weekly stats on Nanook .

    Love PIC

    PS : Dad said he will write you later tonight .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PIC. Have a great evening.

    love PIC

    ReplyDelete

Come on in , set awhile and have a cup of tea and cookies , as always you are welcome .